Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Nephew's Birthday Party!!!


Today was my nephew Cayden's 2nd birthday party! It was so much fun!!! Who knew a 2 year olds birthday party could be so entertaining?!? I guess when you love the child they could pretty much just run around in circles and you would sit and watch all day! :) That's the way I am with Cayden, I could watch him all day long! LOVE that boy! He was SUPER cute today!!! He was SO funny opening presents... he kept saying WOW! Lol! Is also really loves Thomas the Train, and got a HUGE train set from his grandparents & he was IN LOVE! It was so neat to watch him play with it... his eyes were so bright! Little man Em is growing up too! It seems like he has doubled in weight since the last time we saw him! He is just precious!

So thankful for family!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend...Wish mine had been that productive...I did give the girls a bath...Does that count?

    ReplyDelete